From:
BALDWIN CHARLES A <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BALDWIN CHARLES A <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 11:28:50 -0500
I think you get off at exit B-2 after entering New York -- this is the exit for
Albany, etc. and I believe that it is still I-90, and that if you continue on
it is something else. Anyhow, second exit after crossing state line, about 12
miles, and just stay on that. You'll run right into Albany. When you see exits
for 787 south, right at Albany, get on that. It runs right through/along the
downtown, and there's an exit for the Knick.