From:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 23:07:30 -0500
Yes folks, Brian Zive is one hairy man but hey isn't it a great mascot for
BU?  He really gets the crowd going.  And he's got a cool nickname, actually
a few, like "Sasquatch," "Grizly Adams," etc.
I wish there were more unique fans/mascots like him.  I would venture a guess
that it'd make college hockey a lot more exciting to the average impartial
American sports fan.
Keep it up, big guy.

--Joel Kitay
BU '94