From:
Arthur Mintz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur Mintz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 18:57:15 -0500
Keith Instone said:

>TCHCR says they are all good. RPI says they are all mediocre. I sure
>wish we had more data to know for sure.

You've got all the DATA you're ever going to have: the game results. What
we've been arguing here is how to INTERPRET that data.

By the way, has anyone noticed how the NCAA Tournament Committee slipped in
another rating criterion when nobody was looking. When did "record over the
last 20 games" become a criterion? Also, there's a lot of room for
interpretation under "record against teams under consideration". What
exactly constitutes a "team under consideration"?