From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 18:39:06 -0500
> Unfortunately, the saturday game falls on th jewish holiday passover. I know
> that hockey is not a particularly jewish game but I am sorry because I will
> not be able to make the trip to Albany.
>
> The last time BU played on a passover was in 1991. The game started at 800pm
> and endeed at 1230am. The game: national championship. BU lost in
> a trilling 3OT game to UNM (8:7). I hope that the outcome of this game is
> different.
>
> go BU
> ely

Well, there is a way around this problem that might be acceptable to some.

Although not all the rituals will be performed (impossible, considering the
circumstances), a friend of mine who has this conflict will be holding a seder
(sp?) between periods Saturday.  He will be bringing Matza (sp?) and, most
importantly, will be telling the story of passover.

I have volunteered to join in and listen to the story, and any others who would
like to join are MORE than welcome.

Any fans from any school (not just BU) who would like to join can mail back to
me privately and I'll make the specific arraingments (I don't want to post the
seats).

I realize that not all may regard this as acceptable, since not all the rituals
will be performed, but we are *very* serious about the content that will be
occurring.

respond to me privately,

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre