From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 1994 19:07:56 -0500
Mike Burger writes:
>Lake Superior (#2)    0  0  0  --  0
>Michigan (#1)         1  1  1  --  3

I haven't seen SCSU-Minn yet, but I'll tell you, both LSSU and
Michigan looked way better than any of the four teams in the HE/ECAC
final.  These two teams may meet again before this season is done.

>RPI Notes:
>1. Games over 5 minutes will be ties

I have a list of three games now that I know of which fall into this
category:

* LSSU over Minn in Mariucci Championship
* BC over NU in Beanpot semifinal
* BC over Harvard in Beanpot final

I know there may be more from the mid-season tourneys that were
played.  Can anyone help?  These are the games which saw OT (not
consolation):

11/27/93 LSSU 2 NDame 1 (Alaska Face Off)
12/29/93 Brown 4 Kent 5 (Cleveland Classic semifinal)
12/29/93 MTU 2 MSU 3 (GLI semifinal)
12/29/93 Colgate 5 NU 6 (Syracuse Inv semifinal)

I believe these are the only candidates.
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93
Opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the poster.