From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 91 08:11:00 CST
Jeremy Hall writes:

> Anyone out there who can fill me in on the Wisconsin Badgers?  I know St.
> Lawrence can't stand them, and I know that they are the defending NCAA
> champions, but I don't know muck else.
>
> (Aside to Minnesota fans:  any good cheers to use against them?  :^)

We sometimes refer to them as Cheeseheads, but otherwise we don't go in for
too much of that stuff at Minnesota.

It will be very interesting to have the Clarkson and Wisconsin bands in the
same building.  Be warned:  Wisconsin probably has the best and noisiest
band in all of college hockey (I'll start ducking now, as I'm sure some
folks from Michigan Tech and Clarkson will disagree!).  They were in fine
form in St. Paul last weekend.

Erik Biever                              --GOLDEN GOPHER   MMMMM    MMMMM
St. Paul, Minnesota - Home of the       --HOCKEY            MM MM  MM MM
1991 WCHA & NCAA Championships         --Fastest Game      MM   MMMM   MM
BITNET:    e-biev@uminn1              --In Town           MM   MMMMMM   MM
INTERNET:  [log in to unmask]                      MMMMM          MMMMM