From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 11:33:36 -0500
Dan's post, forwarded:

---------------------

Greg Burge writes about how the noise level has decreased in the
east, especially the HE games.  I don't think there could be possibly
anymore truth to that.  I'm in the pep band at BU (St. Paul bound, baby)
and I find myself getting agrivated, because no one cheers.  It appears
that the games have turned into a social hour where students can go,
pick up some random chick and talk about what party they'll hit afterwords.
But I've got to admit, when we played Maine this past weekend, they were
out of the norm a bit.  Never seenit quite as rowdy for some time.

Just a thought.
Dan
BU '94

By the way, what are the chances BU will play LSSU again in the semis?????

later

end forward

Greg B(e)rge
Cambridge