Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 91 11:52:27 EST
Now there's an issue I've wanted to address for a while:  rotating the ECAC
Final Four.  Yes, the HockeyFest is a good idea, but awfully darn inconvenient
for folks from the "western" ECAC schools to make it.  This could be done on
a rotating basis among Boston Garden, MSG, "The Knick" in Albany, and Lake
Placid.  I'd suggest the Onondgaga  County War Memorial in Syracuse, but the
ice is usually sub-standard (having seen the SIT twice) and it only holds
7,500.  What do you folks think?

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
Sec. 2, Row 7 & Row 6