Sender:
From:
Erika Michelle Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 18:57:27 -0400
To: Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Normally I agree with Nathan...He's usually on top of the Falcon hockey
going on's but the Daily Sentinel Tribune did say that Bob would be
suspended for one game although Coach Powers declined to mention when the
suspension would be served.  The article also mentioned other new aspects
of the team, such as their new jerseys and they had a small feature on
Dave Faulkner.  All in all KEvin Gordon wrote a half-way decent
article...and i normally don't even agree with Kevin.