Sender:
From:
"G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 22:05:40 -0500
After reading Ryan's post, I felt as Director of the Hockey-L Regular Season
Prediction Contest to make a ruling in regards to the tiebreaker, which in-
volves Providence College.

PC's conference points as applied to the tiebreaker in the contest will still
be considered as two points for a win and one point for a shootout loss.

The Director has spoken.  So let it be written, so let it be done.

(Cecil B., I was here all the time.  Why didn't you call?  I'm much better
looking than Heston was anyday......)

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University 4-0-1, 5-0-1
Director of the Hockey-L Regular Season Prediction Contest
WVU '87, UTenn '92, MSU who the hell knows when?

(You think Director's a bad title, in my hockey fantasy league [if we ever get
around to an NHL season] I'm Coach/GM/Pres/VP in Charge of Hockey Operations/
Dictator for Life of the Red Cedar Demigods.  Can I lay 'em on thick or what?)