From:
"(Rob Holmes)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Rob Holmes)
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1992 15:57:30 GMT
>I was hoping to find something pithy in the latest HOCKEY-D compilation
>to which to respond, but didn't, so I'll just   tell you we're enjoying
>our 3rd (!) snowstorm of October in Marquette.  Anyone on the list from
>Anchorage this year?  How's the weather our 'Cats will be encountering
>up in your parts this weekend?

Well, I'm not from Anchorage, but I am a meteorologist.  And I can tell yon
that much of Alaska has been experiencing record cold.
Today, they should be mostly cloudy and temps. in the low 30s (much like
Marquette).  For this weekend, expect cold, windy, cloudy weather with some
snow likely.
Good Luck this weekend.

Rob Holmes

When you say Wisconsin, you've said it all.