Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 90 19:56:48 EST
The Michigan Tech Pep Band (which I am a member of) is not supposed to
play Three Blind Mice during hockey games, although we still manage to
sneak out the first six or seven notes, usually :)  This is because our
former director was talking with some referee once, and they told him that
nothing pissed them off more than hearing a band play that song.  (i.e.
The next questionable call might not go your way).  I suppose this is an
example of the 'fine line'  (which we frequently cross :)

Jeff Trembath
Member of MTU pep band
"Damn, We're Good!"