From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 91 13:21:27 EDT
A little on the Big Red's recruits for next year -- actually, not much more
than their names, which were in the local paper.  I hope to find out more
about them in a couple weeks.  If anybody has more info on these guys,
please let us in on it!

Andy Bandurski, G, Flint, MI.
     Played with the Detroit junior Red Wings.  He is supposed to be quite
     good, and is expected to at least give sophomore Parris Duffus a tough
     fight for the starting goaltending job, and perhaps even send him to
     the bench.

Blair Ettles, D, Barrie, Ont. junior Colts.

Christian Felli, D, Quebec City, Que.
     Played with the Hawksbury, Ont. juniors.

Jake Karam, F, Pembroke, Ont. juniors.

Tyler McManus, F, Oakville, Ont. juniors.
     I'm sure I've heard this guy's name before, but I can't remember where.
--
Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86

"When they ship styrofoam, what do they pack it in?"
-- Michael Davis