From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 91 17:48:10 EST
	What I had been told was the team who won the tournement received
an automatic bid to go the NCAA Tournement. But no one has suggested that the
conference tourney winner would receive a first-round bye. What Mike was
saying was that he had predicted BC to be seeded #1 in the NCAA East. The
top four seeds receive a first-round bye. The other eight teams have to
battle it out for the four remaining place for the second round, and the
four winners travel onward to St. Paul, Minn. for the National Championships.

	If any of this info is incorrect, I trust someone will see fit to
correct me.

					Ted Weiler

					Clarkson U. '94
				"LET'S GO TECH...ALL THE WAY TO ST. PAUL!"