Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 91 16:21:26 LCL
   I can't help putting my 2 cents in about the upset by Northeastern. It
truly was a stunning upset, but before some folks get too carried away, I'd
like to point out that Northeastern has the distinction of being the only team
Dartmouth defeated this year (although Cornell and Clarkson came close).
During the NU game, they did not look very impressive.
   The best hockey I've seen this year (vs. Dartmouth) was by BC. They played
better by far than any other team we faced. I'm not so sure this says as much
about the quality of BC hockey as it does about getting up for an easy games
(a lesson BC seems to have lost along the way).

                          - Bob Gross