From:
Shari Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 91 16:59:43 2359
I have a question to Erik, or Carol, or anybody else who keeps track
of old stats...

I heard on the radio the other day that the Gophers are the first team
with less than 8 losses to not finish in first place in the WCHA. Actually,
the top 3 finishers this year (NMU, Minn, and Wisconsin) finished with
more points than Wisconsin did last year in winning the title! My question
is, did NMU set a record with their 54 pts this year? Finishing with only
3 losses was quite an accomplishment!

go go gophers...
shari