From:
"Teresco, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 91 11:51:00 EDT
	I see in this morning's paper that Elmira beat Binghamton 19-0 last
night. I guess that's what happens when the #1 team in the nation plays a team
near the bottom of the standings right before playoff time. Looks like Elmira
knows better than to look past lesser opponents or to play down to their level.
I'd like to see the scoring for Elmira in this one. Anyone have any more
details?

Jim