Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 91 09:20:05 EST
You have to read the rule very carefully.  Put an other way, it says that
the attcking player must legally PROPEL the puck toward the goal, then
it can BOUNCE off anything.  The other part says that if a defensive player
touches it last it will score.  What the attacking side cannot do is
illegally propel, which includes kicking.  This is my interpretation, not
the NCAA, but I believe it to be correct.  The words I sent have been
proofread by me three times before I sent it and once again after reading
your message.