Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 91 13:32:01 EST
     I recently heard a rumor that the referee at Saturday night's Clarkson vs.
Colgate game was none other than Pierre Belanger.  This comes secondhand from
a Clarkson Pep Band member who went to the game this weekend.  They said that
the ref was inconsistent, and Clarkson's Scott Thomas was given a 10-minute
misconduct for pointing out the ref's mistakes.  Sort of sounds like Pierre.
If he's back, I guess all those rumors are false.  Of course, if he is back,
Clarkson is 2-0-1 vs. Pierre this season :^) (The one tie coming from
"Pierrefest '90" at Walker Arena last November).

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
"LET'S GO TECH!!!"
Onward to Boston!!