From:
Duke Of Earl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1992 08:05:57 EDT
>Where does this stuff come from?

>Justin Doherty

It grows, much like the huge underground fungus located in the western
Upper Peninsula.

On a more serious note, it would *NOT* surprise me if there wasn't at
least some discussion by the NC$$ as I believe there is a similar rule
in football.

For yet another rumor, NMU Coach and AD Rick Comely stated that he is
*NOT* a candidate for the Notre Dame job.

Summer is the time to hear rumors and improve the golf game :)
--