Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 90 19:54:12 EST
About Yale's 5th goal...

I wouldn't be surprised if Faust from Princeton shot the puck from wherever he
was at the time, and it somehow left the arena, travelled to New Haven, and
got past Clarkson for the 5th goal, considering how the Golden Knights have
been playing lately.  (0-3-0 vs SLU, Yale, and (gasp) Brown...argh).

Fortunately, asst. capt. DAVE TROMBLEY will be returning for the Knights this
weekend as they actually face Faust (and the rest of Princeton) and Army.

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
Let's Go Tech!!!

(OK, so we'll be undefeated in '91...now leave me alone...)