From:
Paul Marchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1992 08:51:38 EDT
I too would like to add some thanks:

BIG thanks to Keith, who always comes thru for me. Without the CCHA post,
I'd be lost. Thanks for keeping me up to date on all the CCHA news since
the Dayton Daily News even has trouble reporting Miami scores. BG will be
back on top in '93 (fingers crossed).

Thanks to Mike, Bri, and several other whose names escape me at the moment,
for posting all the information pertaining to HE and ECAC.

Thanks to Carol and those WCHA supporters who kept us informed of the action
going on in the other Western Conference. :-)

And thanks to that individual, again name slips my mind, for posting info
on hockey action in Alaska.

There are quite a few college hockey fans here at Mead Data Central who
do not subscribe to HOCKEY-L, but thru you all, I was able to keep them
informed of the leagues in which they were interested. On behalf of them,
I thank you.

I have enjoyed my first year on HOCKEY-L, look forward to the coming year,
and also look forward to '96 in Cincinnati!