Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1992 10:11:38 -0500
Does anyone have all 8 teams and pairings for the DIV III version of the
National Tourney?  As I understand it, there are 4 2+mini series this coming
weekend, followed by single elimination Semis and Final next weekend.  As of
now, all I know is that UW-Stevens Point plays St. Thomas.

Also, what about site?  I heard a rumor this morning that if Plattsburgh wins,
it will host the quatre finis reqardless of anything else, but if they lost to
Elmira, we will host.  Since we are rated higher than Plattsburgh State, this
is confusing.  Also, we have a tiny rink capacity in comparison to either PS
or Elmira.  IMO, much as I would like a championship game here, it makes more
sense to have it at a large site.  I wonder if there is any possibility as a
neutral site?