From:
Howard Susskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1992 22:49:56 EST
How the mighty have fallen.
From the call on the radio, it seemed that cornell got
more good chances, but just couldn't put the puck in the net.
Dartmouth had a number of 2-on-3 and 3-on-1 opportunities
as the cornell offense over-committed and couldn't get
back to stop the counter-attack.

The dartmouth fans sure SOUNDED pleased, no doubt they feel
they may to some extent have been cornell's union-of-the-week.
People are talking here in Ithaca, and they aren't happy at all.

On a happier note, for cornell fans at least, I had the pleasure
this evening of skating on a line with Kent Manderville in a
game at Lynah. He must have just gotten back in the country,
and seemed like he was just a little bit lost after all the emotion
of team Canada's silver medal in Albertville.

For all you Manderville critics out there who may have at one
time or another questioned Kent's desire to play hard, I can tell
you that it looked to ME like he was playing hard. He sure made
me look bad. and slow. and small. But then anyone who has
played hockey with me (and there are actually more than a couple
out there on the list) can tell that this is a pretty meaningless
comparison.

Howard
Princeton '87 Cornell '91 '92
LET'S GO RED !!!