Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1992 08:06:14 EST
    I tried yesterday to purchase 4 tickets for the Saturday night games
of he NC$$ East Regionals in Providence and was told the only was you can
buy tickets is to buy them in two day packages.  I'm no marketing major,
but this doesn't seem to be good business practice to me.  What about
those people who really want to go, but can only make it on one night,
be it Thursday or Saturday?  Does anyone know if this policy will change
once it gets closer to the game dates?  I think I remember Mike M. posting
something about this once and saying that tickets were not moving very
quickly.  This might be an explanation.  The price for the two day package
is $30, which is very good if you're going to all 4 games.  I think alot
of people out there would also pay $15 for two games.  Could anyone
add anything to this, or am I missing the point, not being a marketing
major? :-)
                                              - Barry