From:
Bryan Kamrath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bryan Kamrath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 01:34:29 -0600
        I have had the fortune of being at quite a few great games but
there are two at the St. Paul Civic Center that I was glad that I got to
see, and both were national championship games.  One was the U of
MN-Harvard game.  I have never had as much of a nervous breakdown as when
we hit the post in overtime shortly before Harvard scored.  Thesecond
game was the Northern Michigan-BU championship game a few years later.  I
ahve never seen a better end to end struggle for a three(?) overtime game
in my life.  I could hardly believe that those guys had legs left when it
was all done.  Anyway, those were my experiences.  By the way, the only
thing we should be throwing on the ice here at Minnesota is the crappy
surge products that they give away between periods.  If I have to see that
surge guy one more time I'm going to puke (but not on the ice).

Four months till graduation,
Bryan Kamrath
GO GOPHERS!!

         "Let's get out of here Stan, genetic engineers are freaks!!"
                                --South Park
         My web address is http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/g427/kamr0004