From:
Matthew Merzbacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 90 17:17:29 -0800
> I know the St. Lawrence Pep Band (such as it is :^) ) plays "When the Saints
> Go Marching In" as the Skating Saints enter the arena.  Of course, last
> year's Clarkson-St. Lawrence game at SLU was interesting, since the Clarkson
> Pep Band pretty much drowned out SLU's.

At Brown, the band went to all games (home AND away).  Every now and then we
were asked by the home team to play the National Anthem.  I remember St.
Lawrence was one of the places, which was doubly odd because their band was
actually on hand.

We also skated (yes, skated) at three or four home games each year.  We
actually moved and played at the same time.  One year we even skated AT
Yale.

-- Matthew Merzbacher
   Brown '83