From:
Eric House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 90 15:14:28 EST
I am stuck down here in Williamsburg Va and I get absolutely no hockey
information.  We get the Washington Post but they only talk about the caps.
Anyhow I am  a MInn. native and I would appreciate it if anyone could keep me
posted on WCHA scores, especially the Gophers and the Badgers.  Anyhow we have
a club team here at William and Mary and I am interested in knowing if there
are any teams in the D.C. area that would be amenable to setting up a game or
two in the near future. I can't speak for our team but I am pretty sure that
We would get together for a weekend series or just a one game occasion.  It
would be really cool if something came together because we are playing in a
men's league in norfolk and we are getting pounded by these navy brutes and
bar teams which hav e former varsity players on them.  I would lije to play som
ebody that is a littte bit more in our class, playing once or twice a week with
 little or no practice time.  anyways if you play and you are in VA or N.C.
maybe we can work something out.

                  Thanks,

                          Eric House