From:
James Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1991 10:33:46 EST
Just to add one more comment for you Ross, living in the Albany area I know
a bit about RPI and the KNick. How good do you think you really are when even
my High School Band plays at the Knick for Patroon games and other special
events the KNick offers? ( that being Mohonasen Marching Band, Sch'dy, NY)

And being on TV, well I can tell you ESPN carried the BC, CU, and Mich. Tech
bands in the final four. And how about a road tour last year of 4 weeks that
our band carried on the way to ST. Paul?
Jim