From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 16:14:32 -0500
No, I can't come close to 30 Div. 1 rinks.

Here's my list ... albeit brief!

Tully Forum, Billerica, Mass. (Lowell Riverhawks)
Brown Arena, Boston, Mass. (B.U. Terriers)
Kelly Rink, Boston, Mass. (B.C. Eagles)
Mathews Arena, Boston, Mass. (Northeastern Huskies)
Houston Field House, Troy, N.Y. (RPI Engineers)

I'll likely be attending the Governor's Cup as well as The Auld Lang Syne
tournament so I imagine I'll be adding Vermont's and UNH's home rinks
respectively. Am I correct? I also might shoot up to Merrimack on
Saturday night to catch the rematch of Friday's contest.

- Paul.

P.S. Lance, where does Kelly Rink rank on your list .. be honest!