From:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:49:00 CDT
------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 17 Jun 1996 12:14:19 -0400
From:    "J. Michael Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: College Hockey Showcase game schedule.

Boy, this is why I'm glad I'm getting married in August.  If I told my fiance
that I was planning on putting off the honeymoon to watch more hockey, none
of you would ever here from me again.

J Michael Jackson

------------------------------

I just want to everyone to know that it was my fiancee's idea originally to
delay our honeymoon until the end of the semester.  I just thought it might
be nice to take a quick day or two right after the wedding, to relax......and
I heard Detroit was going to be nice that weekend!   But, she knew what I was
up to right away, and so far, hasn't given in.

We were originally going to plan a late September wedding, but our friends
got that date first.  And as it turns out, that is the Saturday of the
Big11Ten football opener with Penn State!  And their wedding is in Chicago.
Ouch!

Yours,

Terry E. Tuschen Jr.

University of Wisconsin-Madison                   WISCONSIN BADGERS
Space Science and Engineering            NCAA DIV. 1 Mens Ice Hockey Champions
McIDAS Archive                            1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 1997?
(608) 265-5577                                      ON WISCONSIN!
[log in to unmask]                           "A great day for hockey!"