From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 90 11:21:04 -0600
The falcons open their season this weekend against army. I'll post scores
and whatever on sunday. Last saturday there was a highly spirited
scrimmage between the varsity and jv teams. One of our cadets (we are
in the cadet sponsor program) scored for the jv before i had to leave.
he is hoping to move up. If any of you make it to games at the academy,
look for me. Most of the booster club knows me and can point you in the
right direction.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  ..!{ncar|nbires}!boulder!cdash
  or even     cdash@colospgs (BITNET)     -or-  (719) 593-3492