From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 15:25:36 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> I hope you have the 1992 game on video tape, you need to
> watch it again. I guess the NHL didn't agree with Bill -
> Tim McConaghy was chosen to Referee in the NHL during the
> strike!!!!!!!

Yeah, and I laughed real hard all day when I heard that one.
   It doesn't impress me that McConaghy chose to be a scab.

This may be wrong, I just throw it out there, but maybe all the good
referees didn't want to hurt their chance from entering the NHL
Referee's union one day.
   You'll notice the "replacement players" during the MLB Strike last
year were none of the top prospects.

AW