From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 12:00:00 PST
I believe the original question was intended to be hypothetical (?).
But your absolutely right about Don Brose, who most of us know little about
(perhaps you could tell us more).
Toe Blake died, didn't he?
Steve Klein
Gee, if my University was suddenly going to upgrade my department and gi
me additional resources to move to the NEXT LEVEL, I would be very exite
d about the career challenge.  Don Brose is the head hockey coach at Man
kato and has been instrumental in the program winning Division I favor.
This is not something that happens overnite and it takes a lot of work
to get everyone on the same page and get it done.  Maybe we are being a
little bit like a pack of vultures circling over his program.  He deserv
es to coach the team at the Division I level, and not Toe Blake.