From:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 10:12:10 -0600
Michigan winning 7 out of 10 against this Minnesota team?  Where do you
come up with numbers like that?  If that's your opinion based on watching
Michigan play CCHA teams, I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe Michigan
could beat Colorado College 7 out of 10 times too?  Or maybe these 10
fictional games are all being played in Ann Arbor, where I could see 7-3
record.. At Mariucci I could easily see Michigan going 3-7, maybe 2-8, or
even 1-9!  Not to be mean or anything, I think that statement about
Michigan beating Minnesota 7 out of 10 times if they played on a regular
basis is a really bold statement, especially after losing to MSU.