From:
Rick Feldhoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick Feldhoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 11:30:10 EDT
Associate Professor of Biochemistry
Phone: (502)852-5752; Fax: (502)852-6222
Perhaps I missed it, but don't recall the newly appointed coach as being one
of the previously mentioned candidates. Where did he come from/experience,
etc.? Does seem a bit strange that he didn't have much knowledge of other
Olympic size hockey rinks in use or under construction. The top 10 of NC$$ Div
I is going to get pretty crowded in the next few yrs with so many programs
expecting to be there. Does OSU use or plan to give out all 18 allowable
scholarships?

No man shall escape our universities without knowing how little
he knows. J.Robert Oppenheimer
America is the only country left where we teach languages so
that no pupil can speak them. A.Kazin