From:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 13:03:53 -0400
>         Scott was the Hobey winner in '92 w/Maine...didn't he play
>         for the Devils this year also?

Scott played for the Devils' top farm team in Albany (the River Rats)
for most of the year. He split time between Albany and New Jersey, but
he was in Albany the majority of the time.

Incidentally, this was the first time (since 1976) that an NHL team
won the Stanley Cup and its top minor league team won the title in
their respective league. The last club to do so was Montreal with its
top farm team (it wasn't Fredfricton, but I can't remember who).

Andy Weise
SUNY Potsdam '93
Union College '95