From:
Patrick Bracco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Bracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 12:01:44 EST
The New Jersey Devils, I believe, are the first team having more U.S. born
players than Canadian born players to win the Stanley Cup.  This also indicates
that there are many former college players on the Devils. I have listed, to the
best of my knowledge, these players and the schools where the played.
Incomplete information or information I am not sure of is indicated with a
question mark.

Neal Broten             Minnesota
Jim Dowd                Lake Superior State
Brian Rolston           Lake Superior State
Danton Cole             Michigan State
Chris Terreri           Providence
Shawn Chambers          Alaska-Anchorage(?)
Mike Peluso             Alaska-Anchorage(?)
Chris McAlpine          Minnesota
Kevin Dean              ??
Tom Chorske             ??
Bill Guerin             Boston College(?)

Bob Carpenter           Mass. HS(did not play NCAA)

Patrick Bracco