From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 17:41:15 -0400
Hello everyone.

I was planning on waiting to send this update on my BU Hockey Web
Site until I finnished with the latest renovations, but a curious
matter has come to my attention.

My provider, TIAC, now has daily web access stats available and I was
looking at the number of visits the pages at my site have had over
the past week and a half.  I noticed that the BU-Merrimack game notes
for the 24 February game at Merrimack has been visited an astonishing
80 times in 10 days!  I am amazed by this, all the more, since only a
few of the other game notes pages have been visited even once.  I am
hoping that the person or person who is/are accesssing the page
regularly is on this list and will e-mail as to why.  I am very, very
interested in learning the reason this page has so much activity.
Thank you.

As for the BU Hockey site, I have updated all the players pages to
include information about the 1994-95 season, including honors won
and stats.  I have also started adding backgrounds to many of the
pages on the site.  Please let me know what you think about the
backgrouds.  Thank you again.

Sean Pickett
Go Boston University Terriers
1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]