From:
Scott Monaghan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 May 1995 08:50:37 -0500
On Sun, 7 May 1995, Jim Ogonowski wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if Mike Morin the 1994-5 Captain of LSSU
> has signed with any pro team?. As far as I know he was a free agent.
> I met him last year in St Paul at the finals and was very impressed with him.
>
> I didn't have the opportunity to speak to him in Worcester.
> I hope the puck bounces in his favor.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim Ogonowski
> go UMass-Lowell Riverhawks......Home of River Hawkey

Jim,

Mike has not signed a contract as yet,  but likely will in the next
month.  He did,  however,  graduate with his degree in business
administration on Saturday.  All five of LSSU's seniors earned their
degrees.  Brian Rolston and Blaine Lacher have clauses in their contracts
to continue their education.

By the way,  did Lacher get "filled in" yesterday?  Or was Boston that
bad?  We have to watch the always-exciting Red Wing-Dallas series here.
Thank god "Hockey Night in Canada" gives us some variety.

Scott Monaghan
LSSU