From:
Chris Herringshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Herringshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 1995 11:12:20 -0500
In case I missed the posting of this, and some people would still
like to give their "constructive, destructive, or INSTRUCTIVE"
criticism to the ESPN channel(s), this is the number
I used to get through:

ESPN Programming (203) 585-2236

Make sure you check out the special

"If you are calling about the NCAA Division I semifinal game
 between Maine and Michigan, please press 3 now."

And after that press 0 to leave your thoughts on the programming
choices, satellite feeds, and the decision not to show the entire
third overtime.

I called them earlier about the championship game, and for the record:

ESPN: "Yes Sir, we plan on showing the entire hockey game."

Me: "Well, of course, but do you plan on showing the entire game
     like you showed the Maine Michigan game, showing us a TAPE
     DELAY of only a PART of the final period?"

ESPN: "Sir, if you listen to number 3 on...."

ME: "Yea I listened to it, but it doesn't tell me why you decided
     to show only part of the final period."

ESPN: "Sir we are planning to show the entire championship game live."

So, it came straight from the weasel^H^H^H^H^Hhorses mouth.

Christopher Herringshaw     Networking and Special Projects Division
Medical Center Information Technology (MCIT)   [log in to unmask]
University of Michigan Medical Center, B1911 CFOB
1414 Catherine Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0704       (313) 747-2778