From:
Michael Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Gibbons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 02:56:00 PST
Minnesota captain Scott Bell was qouted in the Mn Daily newspaper that Mike
Grier is "just like everybody else".Scott Bell is having a wonderfull final
season of hockey but I hope he was misquoted because Mr Grier is not like
everybody else. There has never been anybody play college hockey that can do
the things  Mike Grier can do.How many 6' 4" 250 lbs hockey players, with
under 8% body fathave ever played college hockey? Scott Bell is a great
captain and a huge overachiever but he will be sitting in his living room
watching Mike Grier play for many years to come.