From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 12:49:33 -0500
I need to provide directions to someone driving to the Centrum in
Worcester on 290 West.  The teaminfo file only has these directions
given for people travelling on the Mass Pike to 290 East.  I want to
make sure I give correct directions, so, can anyone in the know please
post or email this info?

And since I haven't been to the Centrum now since 1993, what is the
approximate cost of parking in the area and where is the best place to
park?  I seem to remember that the lots a few blocks away were not too
expensive.

BTW, I called the box office, but all you get is the message with a
list of upcoming events.

Thanks...