From:
"Lowell D. King" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lowell D. King
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 23:52:27 PST
Sorry, I should've put something on the net Saturday night. The last home game
here this year, but I'll see that the box scores get transmitted next year.

Saturday's game was good hockey! Both teams came to play (entirely different
than Friday). UMD is big, strong, and pretty fast. 55 minutes of the game was
competitive hockey. UAA left the ice five minutes early in the second period
while UMD stayed (worth four goals). I felt that the only negative was the
poor officiating (in general, not favoring either team).

We're pretty close to Puluso, Christian, and Federenko of UMD, and all showed
that they were "up" for the game!! (Puluso's Uncle Mike of NJ Devils played
here, Christian's twin brother is on the UAA team, Federenko's brother played
goalie on Sunday with the Anchorage Aces [Sr. Team], also, of course, Brush's
Brother was an All American at UMD). Bottom line, some very close ties between
the teams. Sorry that we lost (first home sweep that we lost since like Nov.),
but you guys deserved it!

Good luck in the playoffs!

Lowell King (Seawolves in 95-96)