From:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 17:03:23 -0500
Eric,
        Apparently, you have already made your mind up about how
"pathetic" the ECAC is, even though I suspect that most of your knowledge
of the league is based on the records and/or power ratings of its teams.
However, I'm not going to argue about this.  I just want remind everyone
of the purpose of Hockey-L, which is intelligent discussion; NOT to voice
opinions on which teams, players, schools, or leagues are "pathetic"
(refer to your "Usage Guidelines for Hockey-L" file).  If you have such
opinions, fine.  But keep them to yourself and keep them off Hockey-L
because all it does is antagonize people on the list.  Can we please try
to get along?

Sincerely,
Tony Garcia