From:
Matthew Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 09:32:25 EST
    I'm a student in Toronto so I usually only get a chance to go to
one NCAA hockey event each year.  Since my father's an MTU alumni, we
go down to the GLI every christmas.  I've been reading all of the
aricles posted about the Hobey Baker and the name Anson Carter was
never mentionned.  I'm sure that there are very good reasons why he
isn't considered to be a candidate for the award.  But, from what I
saw at the GLI he looked to be the most dangerous player on the ice.
However, I do realise that by watching him play two games that have
no bearing on final standings, to judge him on his performance then,
and only then, would be a mistake.  Still, I watched him last year
play for the Canadian Junior Team and I was impressed then.  I'm
simply interested in his performance this year, so if someone could
comment on this, I'm interested in hearing a response.

Thanx,
Matt