From:
jeff gehrke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jeff gehrke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 09:32:09 -0600
2 randomly selected items that have been cluttering up my sleep (or lack
thereof!)
1-How is Duluth Coach Sertich doing?  Haven't heard anything since he went
in to the hospital.  Has he been released?  Did they make a diagnosis?  Does
he expect to be back behind the Bench anytime soon?  Any info would be
appreciated and I haven't seen any posts about him lately nor has there been
anything reported locally (Madison) in papers, radio or TV.

2-Who selects the Hobey Baker candidates?  Is it media-related people?  And
after the candidates are selected, who votes for the finalist?  The same
group of people?  I think I knew about this once but now I need a refresher!

Thanks-Now I can get back to sleep!  Oops-I mean work!  Whatever.

Jeff Gehrke--  "Every person must decide whether s/he will walk in the light
of creative altruism or the darkness of destructive selfishness.  This is
the judgement.  Life's most persistent and urgent question is WHAT ARE YOU
DOING FOR OTHERS?"  --Martin Luther King, Jr.
Jeff Gehrke
Univ of Wisc-Madison
School of Business
608/265-3579