From:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 21:51:33 -0600
I would say the best players talent wise in college hockey are:

Holzinger from Bowling Green
Grier from BU
Morrison from Michigan
Carter from Michigan State
McNeill from Colorado College
Wilson from North Dakota
Bonin from Minnesota

*I think Holzinger will win it, but personally the best player I've seen
is Landon Wilson.. he won't win it, too many penalties.. he is definitely
ready for the NHL.. Jay McNeill will be runner-up, he is the leading
goal-scorer in the nation i believe, might not be correct, but her is up
there.