From:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 16:07:43 -0600
These are some players that I came up with for post-season honors in the WCHA

First Team:
Forwards: Jay McNeill CC, Brian Bonin UMN
*someone please add a third forward.. this is where i can't decide,
probably someone from CC though
Defense: Brian Rafalski WISC, Kelly Hultgren SCSU.. though HUltgren will
probably get it, I feel the Mike Crowley is a better defenseman

Rookie of the Year: Ryan Kraft or Mike Crowley-UMN

Player of the year: Jay McNeill-CC

Hobey Baker Winner: I feel either McNeill from CC or Holzinger from
Bowling Green will win this award..

Ryan Bowman
U of Minnesota