From:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 1995 01:16:10 EST
Now that Hockey East has experimented with a "zillion-and-one"
play-off formats, I think it's about time the league settled
down and picked one to go with for a few years. Quite frankly, I
don't take the league very seriously when it can't figure out
what it wants to do with its play-off format.

Does the league have any plans to stick with a format?

Secondly, regardless of whether people find him to be competent,
I believe current HE Commissioner Robert DeGregorio should be
replaced. Having a commissioner who's also an athletic director
is a blatant conflict of interest, regardless of whether the
commissioner has limited powers. No acting commissioner should
have any current ties with any schools in the league.

Does the league have any plans to find a real commissioner,
someone who can be impartial?
Ryan Robbins               "Nothing in fine print is ever good news."
University of Maine                                  -- Andy Rooney